Double E. Don’t argue with me. Okay? It’s not polite to argue with your elders.
You don’t know what it’s like, man. I was there from the beginning. I saw Star Wars in the theater in 1977. I was a sloppy-haired little kid. I could have been killed by the original prototype Boba Fett action figure. It was my life they were saving. Not yours. While I was off playing Star Wars you were still a haploid* in your mom’s ovary.
What I’m saying is, I’m old, damn it. And proud of it.
*Look it up.
- fuckyeah-nerdery likes this
- vintageoregonducks likes this
- jesuislagretch likes this
- scotchtrooper said: +1 internet
- lightthiscandle likes this
- geekvariety likes this
- hugh2d2 reblogged this from geekleetist and added:
- natertatertot likes this
- hugh2d2 likes this
- merryjaina said: This is not something that should need to be argued. It is fact and that is that.
- merryjaina likes this
- greatbewilderment likes this
- geekleetist reblogged this from scifitwin
- geekleetist likes this
- scifitwin posted this